Detail About This Listing
Employment type: Full-time, in-office
Position: English Language Consultant
Open to: Native English speakers
Opening Date: July 1, 2018
Work hours: Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits
1. Primarily editing and polishing books, multimedia content and other types of publications in English as translated from Chinese to ensure each text is well-written, error-free and uses idiomatic English;
2. Carrying out internal training on editing best practices, English usage and Western cultures;
3. Other editorial tasks assigned by the department head.
The successful candidate will work on book projects targeting both China’s internal market and the external global market. The position can also open up opportunities to free training courses on Chinese language and culturetogether with other international staff working at the parent company China International Publishing Group.
Qualifications and skills:
1. English as a native language
2. A minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (a major in English is preferred)
3. Professional writing and editing skills
4. Computer literacy
5. A meticulous approach to work and an eye for detail
6. Ability to work as part of a team and to maintain high-quality work while meeting deadlines
7. Command of Chinese is an advantage
8. Experience in a publishing-related field is a plus
Information and Application: For further information about Sinolingua, please visit: http//www.sinolingua.com.cn. Applicants please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon contacting me, please mention that you saw my ad on eChinacities. Thanks!
Ad ID: 495972